Advice, information and advocacy for people in Worcester who are:
- Dealing with:
- problems affecting their home including rent arrears
- mortgage arrears
Are you having trouble paying your rent or another problem that means your home is at risk?
How we can help:
- Help with debt and budgeting advice;
- Advice on your housing rights, homelessness, possession and disrepair;
- Assist in disputes with landlords;
- Help you check for benefits and grants and claim them;
- Refer you to one to one support, to assist you into work and training through partner agencies;
- Refer you for help to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
There are a number of ways you can get advice from us. You can:
- Come to our drop-in sessions at the Hopmarket every Tuesday and Thursday between 9.30 am and 12 noon.
- Call us FREE on 0808 278 7891 (lines are open Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 4 pm)
- Text us on 0798 44 39 479. Tell us your name, your postcode and the type of advice you need (for example DEBT, BENEFITS or HOUSING) and we’ll call you back.